EITI Mongolia Mission: To become an influencial factor to ensure better accountability of stakeholders and to strengthen good governance in extractive sector by disclosing extractive (mining, oil, gas) sector's revenue and contextual information into public.
What kind information is disclosed by the EITI Standard?
- Production and Sales
- Taxes and payments paid to state and local budget
- Revenue allocation and disbursement
- Donations, investments and social expenditures made according to Social Responsibilty Agreements
- Environment protection costs and deposits
- Information on State owned enterprises
- Beneficial ownership